Friday, September 7, 2012

I will keep running no matter how long it takes....



Well this might be last post which is written by heart without using mind ..... even i don't feel to update everything over here...

Of course i will keep posting my funny creations over here.... and i would rather select paper and pen to write down feelings.... ;)


Just got someone near by me ...
Someone so perfect....that I can never imagine... 

Someone so mature at the same time so childish... 
Someone so arrogant at the same time so caring.... 

Someone so practical at the same time so emotional... 
Someone so naughty at the same time respecting all mighty... 

Someone is at the touchable distance at the same time almost unreachable... 
I just love that someone....and I will keep running no matter how long it takes...... 


Yes that someone is just like that character "MAYA" of movie "dil to pagal hey" ....and just like king khan of that movie.....I will keep running no matter how long it takes.....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading write-up. Hope i can discover a lot more articles like this one. Thanks for posting.

Pehchaan Kaun??? said...

Nice Post
Nice title
Nice Creation

Pan aa badhu kona mate?

But who is this someone , bhai.

Unknown said...

@ Anonymous :- I can't really promiss....my writings are depend on mood...and most of my posts are written while travelling...or by skipping lunch break...in office

Very few of them are written at night with Dedicated time cup of coffee...

@ Second One (123.201.174.114) :- It's not that tough to recognize you...right?

Dr. Nidhs said...

fine second one was me.

But first one was also anonymous how did you recognize me.

But really nice one kona mate lakhyu che.

hu guess karu?

Unknown said...

lolz

That was my wild guess and that number was just random one....(Thanks for having that much faith in me that i can catch you too fast... :P)

and yes you can guess but this comments are being moderated... i always can stop you by publishing any stupid things.

Anonymous said...

Excellent information however I’d like to let you know that I think there is problem with your RSS feeds as they seem to not be working for me. May be just me but I thought overall I would cite it.

Anonymous said...

Aaah Nice one.

Keep it going dude.

Anonymous said...

Superb one. Dude keep on running ;).

someone said...

It would have been much better if you have not tried to cover up with last few lines. Other than it's good.

Dhvani said...

is it your writing?