Sunday, June 19, 2016

Life is calling where are you!!!!


Life is calling where are you....... everyday I listen to this when clock ticks over 7:30 at office.....

Mixing up the advertisement of the Smirnoff in the title with the content of 7 up just like my feelings...... From inside I feel so positive .....and singing I feel up ....up up ...and from outside everyone things like.....it's because of Smirnoff.... :p

Whatever other thinks doesn't matter from inside .... I am singing I feel up....and dancing like penguin.... Seems like....Life is all set....  getting back to back promotion in professional life despite of cut throat competitions and ....personal life promotion to be called as married.....

Yeah someone do wait for me as well....giving me reason everyday to wind up my work on time..... I won't say spending good amount of time at office didn't paid off.... but getting promotion declared on the same day as your marriage do trigger speculation in the circle that bride is lucky for groom.... I don't deny it and ......... whenever I listen this ....it feels like......

Yeah.... you are right..... I FEEL UP .....    

Enjoy the track..... :D





I feeeeeel up !
Muh latka ke sitting sitting
Kya rakha hai nothing nothing
Kya hai jo hai missing missing
Thodi masti that is the thing
More n more, jaise never before
I feel up up..up
I feel up up..up
I feeeeee…….eeeeel
I feel up !
Lamhon ke juton me spring laga ke
Dhadkan ki ghanti me ting jaga ke
More n more, jaise never before
I feel up up..up
I feel up up..up
I feeeeee…….eeeeel
I feel up !
Tension ka inbox jab full ho gaya
Mara delete sab gul ho gaya
More n more, jaise never before
I feel up up..up
I feel up up..up
I feel up up..up
I feel up up..up
I feeeeee…….eeeeel
I feel up !.

No comments: